Work and Succeed in Sports Medicine
Who else wants to work with athletes and active people and absolutely love their job!
Two new eBooks will give you the insight you need to succeed and thrive!
Working in sports medicine is incredibly gratifying, but the journey is long, and the work can be really hard.
Whether you want to work as an athletic trainer, a physical therapist, a primary-care sports medicine physician, orthopedic surgeon or in another field of sports medicine, the process can be a long one. Often you don't know where to start.
If you do work in sports medicine, regardless of your particular field, you work long hours. You might not get the recognition for that work you deserve. Over time, that grind can take a toll.
Two new eBooks on working in sports medicine - Tips for Aspiring Sports Medicine Professionals and 9 Steps to a Happier, More Fulfilling Career in Sports Medicine - can give you the clarity and peace of mind you need!
The best time to work in sports medicine is now! Here's how you can get started...
- Not just orthopedic surgeons and athletic trainers…Learn the many ways you can work with athletes and active people!
- Your college major might not matter as much as you think
- Tips to getting into medical school, physical therapy school and more despite the competitive nature of these fields
Things Every Aspiring Student Should Know
- The two biggest mistakes many medical students make that can have a huge negative impact on your ability to get into the field you want
- The changes coming for student athletic trainers and what to know now
- Tips for a student wanting to go to physical therapy school to improve their applications
Give Me an Afternoon, and I’ll Teach You the Process of Getting Into School and Getting a Job
- A surprising way to figure out what type of doctor or surgeon you want to be
- One very common mistake college students make that affects their ability to get into grad school or medical school
- 3 tips for improving your application for residency programs
How to Eliminate Stress and Burnout
- Ways to learn the latest techniques and training in your field…despite a busy schedule
- 3 critical steps to preserve your health and sanity, even if you work nights and weekends
- One essential aspect of the life of almost every sports medicine professional that helps them be more effective when they are working
The Amazing Secrets of Doctors, Athletic Trainers and Others Who Work Long Hours and Still Love Their Jobs
- Conferences are the only way to meet and network with other sports medicine professionals, yes? No! In the age of social media, you can develop relationships that can help you rise within your profession and get your dream job!
- 5 uncommon but easy ways to serve as a leader in your field of sports medicine